Elena Isoldi Medici is an International Master Health & Life Coach, author, and expert on thyroid, hormone, and autoimmune disorders. She has an unmatched success rate of over 95% – meaning that for every 100 clients she coaches, 95 will have their health back on track within just 3-9 months. She works with women who have struggled with chronic health conditions for years without getting real measurable outcomes. In just a few months, Elena turns their lives around, helping them get back on track even if they have been unable to find any relief from the symptoms caused by their health conditions before.
She healed herself of hypothyroidism, a pituitary tumor, and infertility naturally – without medication or surgery – in less than two years through self-study and holistic lifestyle changes. This led her to create 360 Impact Health Program which she now teaches worldwide.
She has worked with women and men from over 30 countries and has helped them reverse conditions such as hypothyroidism, Hashimoto’s, hyperthyroidism, Grave’s disease, endometriosis, PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome), infertility, Sjogren’s disease, and many more hormone and autoimmune conditions.
Elena’s background is diverse: she studied physics, engineering, and theology; worked in banking and higher education industries; then later became a fitness coach and ran a few successful businesses. After healing herself, Elena studied health and nutrition, specializing in women’s health, thyroid, hormone, digestive and autoimmune conditions. She has been coaching health clients for nearly 15 years.
Rather than focusing on conventional methods or even “holistic trends” that regularly fail women with chronic health conditions, or chasing symptoms and tinkering with individual biomarkers, Elena dedicated her career to teaching her clients how to identify and address the root cause of thyroid, autoimmune, and hormone conditions.
Elena is a co-author of the newly released book “Son of a Whore,” and soon to be released “CURABLE – ULTIMATE GUIDE TO HEALING THYROID & HORMONE DISORDERS” which will not only chronicle her own journey from being a sick and overweight hypothyroid patient to becoming the woman she always dreamed of being – healthy, a vibrant mother and successful entrepreneur; but will also provide health seekers with a step-by-step guide of how they too can find their healing from thyroid and hormone disorders.
Elena has created the 360° Impact Health Program to educate and guide thousands of women through healing their bodies and lives naturally, even after they struggled with health conditions for years and had already exhausted all conventional and alternative methods.
Elena focuses on a whole-person approach, addressing not only dietary needs required for healthy hormones and thyroid but also on fixing underlying deficiencies, trauma, stress, genetic mutations, along with physical and emotional health of every individual.
Elena has been interviewed on many popular podcasts and radio shows and in print media.
She loves to educate audiences about naturally reversing such conditions as:
- Grave’s disease
- Thyroid Eye Disease (TED)
- PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome)
- Irritable Bowel Diseases
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Various autoimmune conditions
WHY TRUTH MATTERS WHEN WOMEN SUFFER…
An estimated 20 MILLION Americans have some form of thyroid disease. Over 50% of these are struggling with symptoms without being properly diagnosed. Women are more likely to end up with thyroid issues than men. One in eight women will develop a thyroid condition during her lifetime.
The thyroid gland produces hormones that regulate the body’s metabolic rate, fertility, as well as heart and digestive function, muscle control, brain development, mood, and bone maintenance.
The medical system does not have an effective way to address thyroid conditions. The standing belief in the medical community is that once a thyroid condition is developed, it can NEVER be healed, reversed or cured. The only solutions medical doctors offer to sufferers, at the moment, are medications, radioactive treatments, and surgeries. An average medication loses its efficacy within weeks of prescription and comes with 20-50 possible side effects. Surgery and radiation, which are abused by the system, for the lack of a sound healing approach, most frequently worsen a patient’s condition.
PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome)
PCOS is one of the most common causes of female infertility, affecting 6% to 12% (as many as 5 million) of US women of reproductive age. But it’s a lot more than that. PCOS is a lifelong health condition that continues far beyond the child-bearing years.
PCOS affects one in ten women in the USA alone.
Women with PCOS have a hormonal imbalance and metabolism problems that may affect their overall health and appearance.
Symptoms of PCOS range from mild to severe to debilitating. They include menstrual irregularity, excess hair growth, acne, infertility, painful menses, depression, loss of hair, and obesity.
Presently, the medical system has no viable solution to this condition, which can be easily reversed with dietary and lifestyle modifications.
Endometriosis is a painful disorder in which tissue similar to the tissue that normally lines the inside of your uterus — the endometrium — grows outside the uterus. Endometriosis most commonly involves ovaries, fallopian tubes, and the tissue lining your pelvis, but can also spread to other organs such as skin, eyes, spine, lungs, and even brain.
The pain from endometriosis is unbearable, for a lot of women. The disease can also lead to infertility.
The treatments now offered by medical science are laparoscopic surgery and hysterectomies – neither is a viable permanent solution.
Out of 100 couples in the United States, about 12 to 13 of them have trouble becoming pregnant. About 10 in 100 (6.1 million) women in the United States ages 15–44 have difficulty becoming pregnant or staying pregnant, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Endometriosis affects an estimated 1 in 10 women during their reproductive years, which is approximately 176 million women in the world.
The cost of infertility is disproportionately painful, unbearable and unsustainable for most of those affected by it. One cycle of IVF, for example, can cost up to $25000 USD, with as little as 20-30% chance of success.
About 20-80% of women develop fibroids by the time they reach age 50. Women who do have symptoms often find fibroids hard to live with. Women might suffer from immobilizing heavy and long menstrual bleedings, pelvic pain, frequent urination, backache, leg pain, constipation, and infertility. While this condition can be prevented and, often, addressed with dietary and lifestyle modifications, the current medical approach to addressing fibrosis are costly surgical procedures – radiofrequency ablation, laparoscopic surgeries, and partial or full hysterectomies.
Autoimmune diseases are a family of more than 80 chronic, often debilitating and, in some cases, life-threatening illnesses. According to the National Institutes of Health, up to 50 million Americans suffer from an autoimmune disease, and the prevalence is rising. Autoimmune conditions can be easily managed, and sometimes, reversed by addressing dietary and stress patterns. In the meantime, the medical system offers no viable solutions to reversing autoimmune conditions.
- According to the American Autoimmune Related Diseases Association (AARDA), autoimmune conditions cost US more than $100 billion annually (as of 2011).
- Projected 2030 costs (in 2013 $US) based on the current incidence of thyroid cancer trends exceed $3.5 billion. This does not include non-cancer thyroid cases.
- The annual healthcare cost burden in the USA associated with endometriosis was estimated to be $22 billion in 2002. This number is rapidly increasing. An article on CNBC website in 2016 stated that globally, endometriosis costs $119 billion USD annually. In Australia, it is estimated that a woman with endometriosis spends an average of $31,000 (AUD) on this condition management. Endometriosis causes women to lose, on average, 10 hours of work per week!
- It has been estimated that the total annual cost of evaluating and providing care to reproductive-aged women with PCOS in the United States is $4.37 billion (as of 2005).
- According to preliminary calculations, which are likely to underestimate the true value, the cost of diagnosing and treating infertility and its sequelae exceeds $5 billion per year (as of 2019)
WHO IS AFFECTED
These conditions, while not all-inclusive of all thyroid, hormone, and autoimmune conditions plaguing our society, affect us all!
Each time a woman, who might be a mother, partner, wife, sister, daughter, business owner, an employee, politician, an active community member, or all of the above, is afflicted by one of these conditions, the entire community around her suffers. She is not showing up at 100% of her capacity in her life or in the lives of people she loves. She is more likely to miss out on financial opportunities and might even be at risk of losing her income, while also spending tens (and often hundreds) of thousands of dollars on her health.
When a woman is sick, the community, the country, and thus – the world, pay the price. And worst of all, she does not get to enjoy the life she works so hard to create, while suffering from an invisible disease that no one seems to understand or have a solution for.
in the news
These conditions do not affect only everyday women, they also affect women (and men) in politics, leadership and entertainment.
- Hillary Clinton put hypothyroidism in the spotlight when she was running for the office.
- Singer Lady Gaga struggles from fibromyalgia, a debilitating autoimmune condition.
- Barbara Bush, the former first lady, Sia (the singer), Wendy Williams (TV host) – all suffer from Grave’s disease, an autoimmune thyroid condition, which can also affect eye health.
- Gigi Hadid and Kelly Clarkson suffer from Hashimoto’s.
- Kelly Osbourne suffers from hyperthyroidism.
- Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner (president of Argentina) had thyroid cancer.
- Padma Lakshmi, Susan Sarandon, Jillian Michaels (also suffers from PCOS), Bethanny Frankel, Whoopi Goldberg – all suffer from endometriosis.
- Victoria Beckham, Jamie King, Emma Thompson, and Harnaam Kaur suffer from PCOS.
- Gabrielle Union, Chrissy Tiegen, Celine Dion, Kim Kardashian, Nicole Kidman, Beyonce, Sarah Jessica Parker, Courtney Cox, and Miriah Carey – all share the pain of fertility challenges.
These women are but a drop in the bucket of the millions of women gravely affected by thyroid, hormone, and autoimmune conditions.
THE GOOD NEWS
The good news is that most of these conditions can be effectively reversed and, certainly, prevented, with proper dietary practices and lifestyle modifications, which would cost a tiny fraction of managing these conditions with the modern medical approach.
Here are some examples…
Tammy, a university professor and a department head, suffered from hypothyroidism and high cholesterol for over 25 years.
Diets. Supplements. Medication.
However, the symptoms were getting worse. They were affecting her life, work and relationships. Her marriage was falling apart.
Only two weeks into working together, 60% of her symptoms cleared up.
3 weeks – 72%!
12 weeks – 91% better! And…
Her doctor reduced her meds by 40% after 25 years on them!
And best of all – Tammy saved her marriage and found herself.
Itzel struggled from Hashimoto’s for 8 years and had a hard time conceiving. She already survived a miscarriage and sought the help of her doctors in TWO countries to get her condition under control and to have a chance at becoming a mother. All she wanted was to conceive and have a baby of her own while healing her body at the same time.
Itzel went from living in fear, despair, and pain, to the joys of health and motherhood that became possible in a matter of weeks!
She conceived only 2 weeks into changing her diet and lifestyle. No infertility treatments were needed!
Following her first miracle, Itzel has had another healthy pregnancy and delivery and is now a proud mom of two healthy boys.
Ochie, a mother of 4, nearly lost her life to an unsavory collection of thyroid and autoimmune conditions, which included: Grave’s disease, Hashimoto’s, hyper- and hypothyroidism, and even Thyroid Eye Disease (TED).
Her and her husband’s biggest fear was that she was not going to stay alive for long because she already suffered several thyroid storms that nearly took her life.
Once she implemented dietary and lifestyle changes, Ochie went from suffering from 52 symptoms down to 11 in less than three months.
At the nine-month mark, she was down to ONE symptom.
As of today, even her eye-sight has been restored and Ochie is expecting her fifth baby without the fear of dying.
changing the course of the world
The good news is that we can change the health of our generation with natural tools so that women no longer suffer. So that they, and their loved ones, get to live FULL joy-filled lives, free to fulfill their dreams.
If you would love to partner with Elena to help her achieve this goal, book Elena to share the good news with your audience.
HOT TOPIC IDEAS
- Health Insider Reveals 3 Hidden Secrets Your Fertility Doctor Prays You’ll Never Find Out About
- Are your doctors destroying your health? 3 ways to stop them
- How your subconscious mind tricks you into staying sick…and how to stop it dead in its tracks
- These 3 common health practices do more harm than good
- The 3 toughest questions your friends will ask you when you go healthy…and how to answer them without alienating anyone
- Are doctors ruining your chance at health?
- 3 things you don’t know about a healthy diet that could be screwing up virtually all of your attempts at health
- 5 things to ask your health guru before it’s too late
- 5 major pitfalls to avoid when healing your thyroid
- Is your diet making you sick?
- Is your subconscious mind making you sick?
- How to eat as much as you want and still stay healthy and slim
- 3 clues that your doctors doesn’t care about your health
- 5 food groups you should never eat to
- 3 food groups you should avoid if you are trying to conceive
- Keep your family from destroying your health
- Is you endocrinologist really telling you the truth? 3 ways to tell
- How Stress Addiction Creates Hormone Imbalances
- Why the medical industry wants to keep you sick
- The invisible diseases – how millions of women are suffering from thyroid, autoimmune and hormone conditions in silence and what to do about it
- Curing the incurable – how diet, mind and lifestyle changes can reverse even the most impossible diseases
- How to avoid getting trapped in the vicious medical cycle and cure yourself in 3 simple steps
- 5 Strategies for an easy healing
- How to resolve infertility naturally without breaking a bank