Dangers of Hormone Replacement Therapies
Hormone replacement therapy drugs are a multi-billion dollar industry.
Millions of women and men opt into HRT, whether pharmaceutical or bio-identical, each year in hopes of reviving their libido, reducing menopausal symptoms, or as a means to address numerous hormone imbalances.
In fact, there was a time in my life, after I eliminated hypothyroidism in myself, but still suffered from pituitary tumor symptoms and could not get pregnant, that I tried both—the prescription and bio-identical, compounded hormones.
On both, the symptoms were devastating. I did not feel an ounce better! I felt much worse.
Medications pushed my thyroid to underperform, I was swollen, I could not sleep or breath.
The bio-identical progesterone lozenges I was taking, were not much better. The dosage that my ND prescribed to me, if I took it all at ones, within minutes made me feel dizzy, unable to concentrate or to function. I remember sitting by my computer, staring into space, holding up my head with my hands, because that’s all I could do to keep myself from falling over, curling into a ball and praying to be gone from this world.
I got off both, and finally found my natural to deal with it all…once and for all.
But millions of women and men, go through same, or even worse side effects daily without finding their solution.
Few, however, know the risk they are taking by adding HRT to their regimen.
While numerous studies have shown that hormone replacement therapy is not only a bad but a risky health choice, doctors often fail to tell their patients the whole truth, dispensing HRT drugs freely. Only few will warn their patients about possible side effects and recommend a low dose, short exposure to HRT.
However, the studies show that even a short-term exposure to hormone replacement therapy can be very dangerous.
Today you will learn about the possible risks you might be facing the moment you agree to HRT, whether of pharmaceutical or bio-identical grade.
If you are on HRT or are considering it, share your thoughts and questions in the comments below.
1. Virginia A. Moyer, MD, MPH; and on behalf of the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force “Menopausal Hormone Therapy for the Primary Prevention of Chronic Conditions: U.S. Preventive Services Task Force Recommendation.” Ann Intern Med. 23 October 2012 Menopausal Hormone Therapy for the Primary Prevention of Chronic Conditions http://www.uspreventiveservicestaskforce.org/uspstf/uspspmho.htm
2. Tucker, Miriam E. “Use of Unapproved Menopausal Hormone Therapy Skyrocket.” Gaylord National Convention Center, Washington, District of Columbia. North American Menopause Society (NAMS) 2014 Annual Meeting: Abstracts P-79 and P-89. Presented October 16, 2014. http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/833374?src=wnl_edit_medn_wir&uac=5312MY&spon=34#vp_2
4. Beral V, Reeves G, Bill D et al. “Breast Cancer Risk in Relation to the Interval Between Menopause and Starting Hormone Therapy” Natl Cancer Inst Advance Access doi 10.1093/jnci/djq/527
Holistic Master Health & Life Coach
P.S. Are you ready for to REVERSE your symptoms and start living your dream life? Here are 3 ways we can help you toward the health you desire:
1. Work with us privately: If you’d like to work directly with me and my team toward eliminating your hormone imbalance symptoms completely, click this link to your SCHEDULE FREE HEALTH CLARITY CALL, pick the time, and in the appointment form, tell me a little about your current situation and what you’d like to work on together, and then we will see you on the call.
2. Want to test things out on your own first? Get my THYROID & HORMONE DIET and MEAL PLANNER. CLICK HERE
3. Get a Life-Saving Crash Course on 5 Root Causes of Thyroid, Hormone, and Autoimmune Disorders: Learn to identify and address the root causes of your health disorder naturally. CLICK HERE for details and to grab your spot.
FIND OUT IF 360° IMPACT HEALTH IS RIGHT FOR YOU
to stop suffering and begin thriving