Learn How Generational Trauma Leads to Hashimoto’s and Thyroid Disorders
The fact that generational trauma affects our health is a relatively new concept in the health industry. My educated guess is that 100% of medical doctors and therapists never get any training on it at all. This concept is so new, that it might even sound a bit woo-woo. However, it is a silent contributor to the development of Hashimoto’s and other thyroid, autoimmune, and other chronic conditions.
In fact, it’s causing a major impact on our lives and on our health.
If you suffer from chronic conditions such as Hashimoto’s, hypothyroidism, Grave’s disease, hyperthyroidism, endometriosis, PCOS, and even infertility, and feel like you’ve hit a wall trying to resolve your symptoms, today’s episode of the HEALTH WIZARD PODCAST is for you!
During the episode, we will explore the effects of primary and secondary trauma on your health and how it might have been passed down to you through generations.
While a new concept, generational trauma is no longer a woo-woo idea! New research shows that epigenetic memory can be passed down to as many as three to four generations. This means that what your mother, grandmother, and great-grandmother lived through is most likely affecting not only your behavior but your genetic expression today!
Epigenetics is the study of how our behaviors, diet, trauma, and environmental factors can cause changes in the way our genes get expressed. These factors often play a role in developing Hashimoto’s and other thyroid and autoimmune conditions. These factors are so important that they should be traced for a few generations to see how they affect you TODAY!
There are multiple factors that affect epigenetic expressions. Some are:
- lifestyle choice
- environmental factors, including toxins
- social support or the lack of it
- sleep patterns
- your geographic location
and so much more.
Yet medical doctors are not trained in most of these areas. They are trained in medicine and surgeries, which are perfect for acute care. And even to a lesser degree, they are trained in preventing and managing chronic conditions and their biggest contributing factors.
It might take another century for doctors and therapists to understand how intergenerational trauma can contribute to the development of thyroid and autoimmune disorders and hormone imbalances. However, today we will give you the tools you need to start identifying and addressing them immediately.
In today’s episode, we will explore different types of trauma. We will take a deep dive into how trauma affects our hormones and thyroid function.
We will show you how trauma creates hormones of stress and the effect they have on your body.
We will take a deep dive into how generational trauma is passed down to you in various ways: genetic, behavioral, linguistic programming, etc.
And then we will give you the tools you need to start addressing and resolving generational trauma, so you can reclaim your health and reverse the symptoms of Hashimoto’s, hypothyroidism, and other thyroid, hormone, and autoimmune conditions.
NOTES: How Generational Trauma Leads to Hashimoto’s and Other Thyroid and Autoimmune Disorders
Defining Generational Trauma
Types of Primary Trauma
- sexual abuse
- emotional trauma
- psychological trauma
- chronic stress
- other traumatic events.
The Biology of Trauma – How Trauma Leads to Hashimoto’s and Other Chronic Conditions
- hormones of stress create the four F stress cycle (listen to the podcast to find out what the four Fs are)
- ways the body/psyche protects itself
- when you relive the trauma, you get stuck living in the past and recreate the traumatic event
Reasons Modern Medicine Does Not Focus on Intergenerational Trauma
- doctors are not trained to heal
- talk therapy does not resolve trauma
- generational trauma is not discussed during medical training
How Generational Trauma is Passed Down
- trauma can be primary or secondary
- epigenetic transmission of trauma
- a scientific explanation of how generational trauma is passed down
- generations involved in trauma transmission
- familial expectations and conditioning
- ways core belief system affects our hormone production
How to Start Healing Generational Trauma
- Step 1: Identifying trauma
- Step 2: Locating where trauma is stored in the body
- Step 3: Investigating generational trauma
- Step 4: Finding your voice
- Step 5: Releasing generational trauma
- Step 6: Creating a healthy identity
- Step 7: Integrating trauma into your life’s experience to benefit you
- Step 8: Living without shame
- Step 9: Staying consistent and focused to heal
- Step 10: Knowing when to seek help to release intergenerational trauma
Resources for Healing Generational Trauma
- We share a few life-changing resources and tactics to help you get started
Be sure to listen to the entire podcast to get all of the tools we share with you.
Take Action Now
If you are looking for ways to resolve the symptoms of Hashimoto’s, hypothyroidism, and other thyroid, hormone, and autoimmune disorders, you should not do it alone. Doing it alone will cost you time and money. And you know – you cannot waste another day, because…
You deserve to live your best life NOW!
If you are ready to release generational trauma and chronic stress…
If you are ready to identify and address all of the root causes of what’s keeping you sick, here are 2 ways we can help.
You can schedule a complimentary 15-minute HEALTH CLARITY CALL during which you will get clarity on what’s keeping you sick and how you can get back in control of your health. And/or…
You can join 360 Life App today and become a part of the most powerful health community where you will have an opportunity to learn from our health experts and from the community to start reversing Hashimoto’s and other chronic health conditions, so you can live at your fullest potential.
It’s time for you to take charge of your wellness so that you can finally be the best person that you can be.
P.S. Whenever you’re ready, here are 3 ways we can help you toward the health you desire:
1. Work with me privately: If you’d like to work directly with me and my team toward eliminating your hormone imbalance symptoms completely, click this link to your SCHEDULE FREE HEALTH CLARITY CALL, pick the time, and in the appointment form tell me a little about your current situation and what you’d like to work on together, and then we will see you on the call.
2. Join the 360° Life App and connect with others who are working on resolving their hormone imbalance symptoms too. It’s our private premium health community where smart people learn the best ways to start their healing process — CLICK HERE
3. Get the 60 Minute Crash Course: I'm getting a few women together this week to map out a simple plan so they can break through the confusion and information overload about their hormone health and learn how they can start resolving their symptoms naturally. — CLICK HERE for details, and register if it looks useful to you.
FIND OUT IF 360° IMPACT HEALTH IS RIGHT FOR YOU
to achieve your health and wellness goals and to finally stop your suffering