These 3 Common Health Practices Do More Harm than Good
I did a little research recently while putting together my media page. I pulled up every hormone imbalance I’ve ever worked with to see how many people are impacted by them. Then, I pulled up how much money is spent annually on health practices that do not work.
Ready for some light stats?
- Up to 50 million Americans suffer from autoimmune diseases while costing our economy more than $100 billion annually
- Projected 2030 costs of thyroid cancer will exceed $3.5 billion. This does not include the cost of health conditions such as hypo- and hyperthyroidism, Grave’s disease, Hashimoto’s and TED (thyroid eye disease).
- In 2002, the cost of endometriosis on the US economy was estimated to be $22 billion. This number is rapidly increasing. An article on CNBC website in 2016 stated that globally, endometriosis costs $119 billion USD annually.
- The estimated total annual cost of evaluating and providing care to reproductive-aged women with PCOS in the United States is $4.37 billion (as of 2005).
- According to preliminary calculations, the cost of diagnosing and treating infertility and its sequelae exceeds $5 billion per year (as of 2019)
And this is only the financial piece of such conditions.
Let’s look at the human cost.
- One in eight women will develop a thyroid condition during her lifetime
- PCOS affects one in ten women in the USA
- Endometriosis affects an estimated 1 in 10 women during their reproductive years, which is approximately 176 million women in the world.
- Out of 100 couples in the United States, about 12 to 13 of them have trouble becoming pregnant
- About 10 in 100 (6.1 million) women in the United States ages 15–44 have difficulty becoming pregnant or staying pregnant
- About 20-80% of women develop fibroids by the time they reach age 50.
- Up to 50 million Americans suffer from some form of autoimmune disease
The numbers are staggering. It looks like we either know someone suffering from one of these conditions or are suffering ourselves. But these numbers fail to show the real cost – the quality of life sacrificed by women who suffer and the people in their lives. They do not tell us about their suffering, pain, fear and the feeling of hopelessness.
Here is the good news, however…
Most of these conditions can be prevented and reversed with simple dietary and lifestyle changes.
The bad news is that the medical industry says that THERE IS NO CURE for any of them.
Could it be because they get to benefit from the plight of millions of women?
While billions are spent annually in an attempt to treat these conditions, it seems that the only winners in this game are the insurance companies, Big Pharma and the medical industry. The longer these women stay sick, the more money they stand to make.
What’s unfortunate is that these women are stuck using outdated health principles that cause them more harm than good.
If you are one of these women, who already tried everything there is to try to get better…listen up!
In today’s podcast, I am sharing 3 common health practices that do more harm than good. This will be music to your ears – all three of these practices are in YOUR control! So…
Get to know what they are, then…
And instead, use the wisdom I am sharing in this podcast to change the course of your health.
Then, if you need help bridging the gap between disease and health, reach out. Let’s see if we can help you remove yourself from these statistics and help you enjoy your life instead.
These 3 common health practices do more harm than good
P.S. Whenever you’re ready, here are 3 ways we can help you toward the health you desire:
1. Work with me privately: If you’d like to work directly with me and my team toward eliminating your hormone imbalance symptoms completely, click this link to your SCHEDULE FREE HEALTH CLARITY CALL, pick the time, and in the appointment form tell me a little about your current situation and what you’d like to work on together, and then we will see you on the call.
2. Join the 360° Life App and connect with others who are working on resolving their hormone imbalance symptoms too. It’s our private premium health community where smart people learn the best ways to start their healing process — CLICK HERE
3. Get the 60 Minute Crash Course: I'm getting a few women together this week to map out a simple plan so they can break through the confusion and information overload about their hormone health and learn how they can start resolving their symptoms naturally. — CLICK HERE for details, and register if it looks useful to you.
FIND OUT IF 360° IMPACT HEALTH IS RIGHT FOR YOU
to achieve your health and wellness goals and to finally stop your suffering